Leaf Removal is more important than you might think!
For several weeks every year the trees on your property shed their leaves like an Alaskan Husky does fur. If left unmanaged, leaves can suffocate your lawn and prevent photosynthesis. This can actually kill your grass and leave your lawn looking far less green than the other side. Leaf removal or clean-up is your only hope.
How Much Does Leaf Removal Cost?
Lawn Love’s typical leaf removal and yard clean up service costs an average of $60 - $85. This varies based on location, size of yard, and number of nearby trees. Lean more about our leaf removal pricing and get a personalized quote using our simple, easy to use cost calculator.
With Lawn Love, it's easier than ever to book a leaf removal service. We use satellite technology to find your location, size your lawn, and give you a personalized quote in minutes. We use satellite technology to find your location, size your lawn, and give you a personalized quote in minutes. You’ll have full transparency into your leaf removal pricing, so you know you’re getting a fair price, even before you book a leaf removal service.
The Right Leaf Removal Tools & Equipment
You might be asking yourself whether it’s worth it to hire a professional to cleanup leaves from your property. Cleaning up leaves is a chore that can take hours and still not be done right if you aren’t using the right leaf removal equipment.
In order to remove leaves most effectively, the following leaf removal and cleanup equipment may be required:
- A rigid leaf rake ($10-$30): This one might seem pretty obvious, but the sturdiness, shape, and size of the rake can have a big impact on its level of effectiveness.
- A leaf removal tarp ($20): Trash bags are commonly used in place of one large, singular leaf removal tarp. But managing multiple trash bags can really slow down the raking process and it’s also not environmentally friendly.
- A leaf blower or leaf vacuum ($150 - $650): In order to really speed up the job and make sure no leaf is left behind, investing in a leaf blower or leaf vacuum may be recommended.
- A dust mask ($5): You never know what can get caught in your leaf piles. Be careful of inhaling dirt, dust, or small insects by wearing a dust mask to protect you from the air you’re breathing.
When it’s all said and done, you may invest anywhere from $35 to upwards of $700 to ensure you have all the proper leaf removal equipment, plus the time it takes to actually get the job done. You could also save yourself the hassle by hiring lawn care professionals to complete your leaf removal services.
Top Rated Leaf Removal & Leaf Clean-Up Services
Lawn Love is one of the top rated leaf removal services, with pros located in over 120 cities. We'll pair you with a skilled leaf removal pro who will have your yard clear of leaves and sticks in no time. Why use Lawn Love for your leaf cleanup?
Leaf removal pros using the Lawn Love platform are experienced, friendly, and qualified.
Next day availability
Book online in 60 seconds and schedule your leaf removal service for as early as tomorrow.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
Your happiness is our goal. If you’re not happy with the leaf cleanup job, we’ll work hard to make it right.
Manage Everything Online
Rescheduling, contacting your professional, and paying are just a tap away.
Our Top Leaf Removal Locations
Lawn Love can be found in over 120 cities and thousands of local neighborhoods. Some of our top leaf removal markets include:
Check out a list of our locations here. If in doubt, just enter your zip code and in a few quick and easy steps, we’ll let you know if Lawn Love pros are available in your area and can service your property.
Other Important Fall Lawn Care Services
Did you know that fall is a critical time of year for lawn care services?
- Gutter Cleaning: Don’t forget about those pesky leaves that wind up blocking your gutters and potentially damaging your home!
- Yard Cleanup: Fall winds and temperatures can lead to all kinds of issues for your yard. Our pros offer mulching, mowing and edging, hedge trimming, weed control, tree maintenance, green waste disposal, and more.
- Lawn Fertilization: The fall is the most important time of year for lawn fertilization to make sure your lawn has the nutrients it needs to survive the winter months.
- Weed Control: Many weeds pop up during the autumn months, which not only cause an eye sore but can also damage your lawn.
Get in front of potential issues before they cause irreparable damage. Save yourself money, time and hassle by bundling your autumn lawn care services. We make it easy for you to get a quote and schedule all your services at once so you can get back to carving pumpkins, knowing you’ll have a beautiful yard from which to display them.